Monday, December 20, 2010

New Year approaching...


My goals for the new year:
1. Successfully release 2 full length albums for digital and physical distribution everywhere :)
2. Play as many shows for as many people as humanly possible.
3. Travel and explore my country to appreciate the everyday ordinary beauty that is all around us.
4. Collaborate with fellow musicians and have fun with it :)
5. Make time to really appreciate all of the most important people in my life.
6. Start getting more sleep! - Realize that my body cannot continue functioning for long days on a half charged battery ;)
7. Minimize the need for my day job. . . hopefully by making some sort of dependable living with my music. . . which means steady gigs, exposure, and album sales! (that's where all of you come in).
8. Keep up on my healthy eating habits that I've been working on and fitting in a regular exercise routine even if only for 20 minutes every other day. Our bodies are our vessels and the only ones we have. It's important to value them with our lifestyle choices.
9. Embrace love.
10. Embrace peace, understanding, tolerance and change. The key to everything is balance and managing stress with self controlled thought.
Here's to 2011!!! - This is the year of positive changes and progress. This is the year of success. This is the year of unimaginable joy and thankfulness. This is the year of graciousness and love. Let's all make this year our very best. We can have and do anything if we just believe it and make ourselves open to the opportunities :)
I hope you all are well. I've been recording whenever possible. The albums are coming along and I couldn't be more proud. I am absolutely bursting at the seams to get the songs finished up and have all the photos/art done and everything printed. I can't wait to get that package in the mail and hold all my hard work in my hand and know that I can reach people with my songs. There is nothing more fulfilling.
Happy Holidays to Everyone :)
kori.eryn

No comments:

Here I Am

My photo
Westerly, Rhode Island, United States
Life without music is like a movie without a soundtrack. Without one another, neither would be complete.